Frequently Asked Questions
Does Snowden Lane have a minimum net worth for clients?
No, we do not have a set minimum to accept a client.
More frequently asked questions
- Are my assets covered by SIPC?
- Where are my assets held?
- Does Snowden Lane charge fees or commissions?
- Does Snowden Lane offer any proprietary investment solutions?
- What are Snowden Lane’s advantages compared to other wealth advisors?
- How do I transfer assets from my current firm to Snowden Lane?
- What does it mean to be “independent” wealth advisors?
- What products and services does Snowden Lane offer to its clients?
- Is Snowden Lane a Registered Investment Adviser?
- What is the origin of the name?