Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean to be “independent” wealth advisors?
As independent advisors, we are not bound by the products and services of one organization, but rather we have the flexibility of sourcing optimal solutions for our clients from the open marketplace. We do not have an investment banking division that creates investment products. As a result, we are not conflicted by the pressure to promote proprietary products to our clients.
More frequently asked questions
- Are my assets covered by SIPC?
- Where are my assets held?
- Does Snowden Lane charge fees or commissions?
- Does Snowden Lane offer any proprietary investment solutions?
- What are Snowden Lane’s advantages compared to other wealth advisors?
- How do I transfer assets from my current firm to Snowden Lane?
- What products and services does Snowden Lane offer to its clients?
- Is Snowden Lane a Registered Investment Adviser?
- Does Snowden Lane have a minimum net worth for clients?
- What is the origin of the name?